Dollar, Glendevon & Muckhart
New Pattern of Worship as of August 2019
1. Dollar & Muckhart will have services most weeks with the exceptions noted below.
2. Glendevon will host the 5th Sunday of the month Linkage Services from March – October, at 11 am
3. Glendevon will host united services with Muckhart in July, & August on the 1st Sunday of the month at 9.30 am
4. Glendevon will host a Linkage Service at 11 am at the end of November or beginning of December for communion and St Andrew’s Day.
5. There will be an optional 3 services outwith a Sunday morning: e.g.
a. Holy Week, Monday Evening Service at 7 pm
b. Evening Service of Psalms/Songs of Praise in May
c. Hogmanay Reflection, 31st December at 4.00 pm
Sunday Services planned for Glendevon
August 2019 – December 2020
Sunday 4 August 2019 9.30 am Joint with Muckhart
Sunday 29 September 2019 11.00 am Linkage Service
Sunday 01 December 2019 11.00 am Linkage Service (St Andrew’s)
Sunday 29 March 2020 11.00 am Linkage Service
Sunday 31 May 2020 11.00 am Linkage Service
Sunday 5 July 2020 9.30 am Joint with Muckhart
Sunday 2 August 2020 9.30 am Joint with Muckhart
Sunday 30 August 2020 11.00 am Linkage Service
Sunday 29 November 2020 11.00 am Linkage Service (St Andrew’s)
Thursday 29th August Dollar Kirk Session meets 7.15pm.
Saturday 31st August Muckhart Village Hall - Table Top Sale Muckhart Parish Church plan to have a table at this event. For more information contact Alison Mann 01259781494
Sunday 25th August
Muckhart Parish Church, 9.30am Morning Service
Dollar Parish Church, 11.00am Morning Service
Both services will be led by Mr Derek Munn.
Wednesday 28th August
Wednesday House Group recommences and will meet as usual in the St. James Rooms every fortnight at 10 for 10.30am until approx. 12 noon. Any further information from Christine Campbell on 742463.
The Craft Group’s first meeting of the new session will take place on September 9th in ‘The Gathering Room’ at the back of the Church at 2pm. Come and join us if you are interested in any kind of craft work,you will be made most welcome. Anne Stewart, tel no 740148